Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Photo Shoot: Kasey & Nick

Back on Oct 22nd. I took my sister Kasey and her boyfriend out to do a photo shoot. Kasey wanted to do Fall Senior pictures and also pictures with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend's family has a farm so we headed out there to do some pictures and then went Sar-Ka-Par Trails Park by my house for more pictures. We took a ton that day! I finally got done editing these for her and posted this week. It took me a little while b/c I had other shoots I needed to edit and get back to people so hers kinda got pushed to the back of the line. But no worries they are now done and she is very happy with them.

If you remember back in Sept I did Kasey's first Senior shoot.
She wanted to do shoots both in Summer and Fall.

So here are some from her Fall Shoot for Senior pictures






To see more from this shoot please visit my Facebook Page.

Here are some shots of Kasey & Nick. Aren't they so cute together?!!






To see more from this shoot please visit my Facebook Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment