Friday, November 18, 2011

New Purse

I have been wanting a new purse for a few weeks now....I have been looking everywhere and just couldn't seem to find one that really caught my eye. But I didn't give up on searching...Yesterday I was looking around online and I found one that I thought might be great. I decided after work I was going to head to Oak Park Mall and check it out and see what I thought about it.

Well I came home with a new purse. I really liked this one and it was on sale 50% off! It was originally $70 and I got it for $34.99. Great deal I thought. I usually have a hard time spending a lot on a purse so I always try to find sales on a cute one I like. :)

Here is my new addition.
I'm thinking I might need a new fun wallet to go with this....Christmas is coming so that might be something to add to my list!



No comments:

Post a Comment