Thursday, November 3, 2011

Random Thoughts....

It's been awhile since I just blogged about things going on in my life...Normally I'm posting pictures of shoots I have done and places I have gone and what not. But to just sit down and type about life it's been a long while.....So here it goes....

First off I would like to say....I CAN'T believe that it's November already! Where has this year gone and did I miss it. I sure feel like it. HaHa! I'm not quit ready for the cold and snow but I guess if it has to come then just bring it already. I'm so over the going back and fourth of being 60-70's out then the next day being 30 outside. If you are going to bring me cold just do it already, I just don't like the back and fourth.
I'm actually kinda of looking forward to the holidays this year, which is a first for me usually I'm wanting to hide under the bed from them. LOL.I just feel like I have a different attitude this year and I'm ready to bring on the Holidays.

Last month was a little crazy for me. I didn't get to post as often as I would liked to but hey I guess that's life. Every weekend last month we had something different going on. It was busy busy for us. I will say that a lot of me being busy was that I did 6 yes I said 6 photo shoots last month. I had a lot of fun doing these and am so happy to be getting in practice so I can get better. I spent a lot of time taking pictures then editing them between my full time job. I would come home from a full day of work and start working again. But I will say the work at home I enjoy doing a lot more and I could see myself doing this as a job....let's hope for one day! So far this month doesn't seem to be as busy but it's only the beginning and that could change in a flash.

One thing I would like to start doing on my blog is getting more involved blogging about fun things and post about getting to know me. So I'm going to set a goal for myself to start trying some of these things out as I see them on other blogs I read. Here are a few that I have came across that I would like to do....

365 Day Project
This seems like it would be fun but definitely a challenge, but I'm up for it so I'm going to try it. My goal is to start this on December 1,2011 so be watching for those post.

10 Days 10 Things
I found this one Sonya's Blog that I like to check out daily. She seems to be having fun doing this and I thought it looked fun. So I'm going to check it out. I'm hoping to start this Monday 11/7 but I need to start coming up with ideas to do.

Weekly Meals
This I tried to do a few months back but never keep it going. I'm sure many people post weekly about their meals throughout the week. I thought this could be fun so I'm going to give it another try. Hoping to start this one as well on Monday 11/7.

As I come across more fun blog activities I will be sure to share with everyone as I try them out.

Hopefully everyone is having a great week and it's almost the weekend!! Yay! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment