As I mentioned in my early post of random-thoughts. I'm going to give this 10 days 10 things challenge a try. So here goes my first post. This should be fun right?!?! :)
I'm just doing this for a little fun and so you can get to know a little about me. Enjoy!
For day 1 I thought I would start with something I know it easy for me to come up with 10 things.
So to start this off....It's all about TV Shows.
I love watching TV and I have all kinds of different shows I watch weather it's one I just love or ones that the hubby and I like to watch together. I know there are tons of shows I watch and our DVR always has shows on there we need to watch...Haha!
1. One Tree Hill.....This show is my all time favorite show EVER!! I'm going to be sad when it ends. It's been on for 8 seasons and season 9 is going to be the last one and it's going to be a short one :(
4. Grey's Anatomy.....This show always has me on my toes. I get so into this show I find myself yelling at the TV. This is one show that the hubby and I watch together. Yes I did get him hooked on this one!
5. CSI...This is one the hubby and I watch together as well. We are a little behind this season due to the DVR going out, so we have to find a couple shows online before watching the ones we have on the DVR. We would buy seasons of this one the weekends and just stay in and watch the whole thing together. It was a nice weekend. We loved doing that and just ordering food in.
6. Dexter.....Shane and I just actually got into this show. A friend mentioned it us awhile back and we finally decided to check it out. It was a slow start getting me hooked on this but I came around and I'm officially hooked! We have been renting the seasons from blockbuster and we have watched this show pretty much everyday since we have got hooked. I also just found out that there are booked on this show. I might have to check them out after we are done getting caught up.
7. Stargate SG-1....Yes I admit I'm a dork and I watch s few shows on the SyFy channel. This would thanks to my hubby he watches this channel a lot! When I first seen him watching this show I was like oh lord what are you watching. So, one day I decided to watch this with him and I have been hooked ever since. The no longer has new shows on but we did buy all 10 seasons on DVD and watched them all.
8. Tosh.O.....This show cracks me up!! I love it. This is another the hubby and I watch together.
9. Private Practice.....I started watching his show when Kate Welsh left Grey's and got her own show. I had to check it out and see what that was all about. Yep you guessed I have been watching ever since.