Wednesday, November 9, 2011

10 days 10 things - Day Three


Day 3 is all about Books. These will have been some books I have read and some books I want to read down the road. In the past I haven't been a big reader, but in the past few years I have come to find myself reading more often. I'm actually enjoying it, it relaxes me and it's great for right before I go to bed.

The first 5 are books that I have actually ready:

1. The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer...These are my all time favorite books. When I started reading these I couldn't put them down and I just read and read. These are the books that got me more into reading.

2. House of Night Series by PC & Kristin Cast...These books have sucked me in as well. I'm loving this series!

3. A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer...I read this book a long time ago. It was so sad. :(

4. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks...I had to read this book before I watched the movie. This was a good book. The ending shocked me and I was crying. But still a good book.

5. The Wedding...Nicholas Sparks...I'm really liking the books that are written by Nicholas Sparks, There are lots more that I would like to read.

The last 5 are books that I want to read:

6. Sony DSLR-A200 Digital Field Guide...I just purchased this book and I plan to start reading it very soon.

7. Lighting Digital Field Guide...I just purchased this book as well and I plan on ready it after I read #6 above.

8. Dexter...I love this show so I can't wait to read the series. Should be very interesting.

9. Harry Potter...My husband got me hooked on this movies and I have seen them all now. So I would like one day to read all the books.

10. True Blood...My hubby and I finally got hooked on this show. I would love to start reading the books as well.

It looks like I have lots of reading to do! Hopefully I can't get them all ready but of course that will take time!



No comments:

Post a Comment