Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekly Dinners 11/6 - 11/12

As I mentioned in a previous post, I was going to start posting weekly about dinner meals we have throughout the week. Here is my first one. This week was kinda boring but oh well it's a start. 

Sunday 11/6 - Shrimp & Baked Potato

Monday 11/7 - I had a craving for Subway


Tuesday 11/8 - I just had a quick small fry from McDonald's. I had to do a favor for a friend so didn't have time to cook. When I got home I wasn't hungry anymore. LOL
Wednesday 11/9 - We had a big lunch so neither of us was hungry for dinner.

Thursday 11/10 - We had Shane's dad and sister over for dinner.
We had Spaghetti, Salad & Bread Sticks.

Friday 11/11 -  Went to Happy Hour at Johnny's and had a slice a of pizza for dinner


Saturday 11/12 - We went to a friends house for Happy Hour so we just grab Subway on the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment