Sunday, November 6, 2011

Photography Books

Last week I ordered 2 new photography books. I have had my eye on one of these books for awhile and I finally ordered it! I'm very excited to start reading these books. I'm sure I'm going to learn lots from them!

The first book that I have had my eye on for months is all about my camera. So I'm anxious to see all the new things I can learn that I don't know about my camera. Yes I have the manual but this book is suppose to give you much more details on your camera. I have read a lot of reviews on this book and this seems to be a very helpful book from what I have read. So I'm looking forward to start reading this!


The 2nd book I decided to get was is about Lighting. I have read some articles on lighting but I thought it was time to read more into it. I know some details already but it can't hurt to learn more! 


I have lots of reading to do and I'm actually looking forward to it. I just love learning new things about photography! 

No comments:

Post a Comment