This is another recipe I found on pinterest! Last weekend Shane and I decided to give them a try for breakfast Sunday morning. They were pretty easy to make and they we pretty yummy! We decided that next time we make these we will make gravy to put on top of them.
Instead of buying canned biscuits...Shane made homemade ones. They turned out really good!
Everything you will need.
- Buttermilk Biscuits (We made homemade ones)
- 6 eggs
- Frozen Hash Browns
- Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cook eggs, bacon and hash browns
- Stretch out the biscuits to about 2 1/2 to 3 inches
- Add eggs, bacon, hash browns & cheese
- Grab the sides and pull them together to pinch them close to make a ball.
- Place pinched side down on greased cookie sheet
- Beat 1 egg and tablespoon of water
- Brush top of biscuits with egg to give it brown to it
- Bake for 8-10 mins