Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Decorating!!

One thing that I was excited for when we bought a house was the decorating for the holiday's! Halloween is the first holiday we get to decorate for and we both were excited to do this. We put the indoor decorations up at the beginning of October but this part weekend we just put up the ones for outside and bought pumpkins for our porch. 

This is our front table right when you walk in the front door. I look forward to adding stuff to this next year.
Our wreath for the front door. Shane's sister made this for us and it turned out so cute! I can't wait for one for Thanksgiving and Christmas :) 
The center of the dining room table
 I love the table runner! We seen it at Target and both had to have it!
This is above our fireplace in the living room. 
 Candle holder with candy corn and a black candle. Idea from Pinterest, Thanks! 
Outside in the front yard. We had most of the stuff we put out from last year but we did get a couple new things this year. The thumb "I'm coming for you" is new and the zombie hands are also new. We are going to expand on this next year I hope! But we will prolly have to find somewhere new for it b/c I'm hoping to have flowers and bushed planted there in the Spring!  
 Our first pumpkins in our new home. I'm not sure how long it's been since I bought a pumpkin! I was so excited to get them this year. We haven't decided if we want to leave as is or carve them....

That ends the Halloween decorating this year. I can't wait to see how many trick or treaters we get. I think I'm going to make candy goodies bags this year to hand out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment