Thursday, October 4, 2012

Photo Shoot: Mandy's Maternity

Back at the beginning of September I had the chance to do my very first Maternity shoot. 
I actually decided to give a photo shoot to a friend as a gift for her baby shower. She LOVED the idea of getting maternity pictures done before her baby boy arrived. We set a date and location and made it happen. We decided to do the shoot in Riverside. There is a cute little place that has a pond and waterfall. It turned out to be really pretty and a great spot to do the pictures. The day was perfect too it wasn't too hot or too cold it was just right. 

 
I look forward to meeting her little man Zander and hopefully getting to do new born pictures with him soon!

To see pictures from shoot please visit my Facebook Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment