Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Almonds

I recently have download the Pinterest app on my phone! I love it! I have always liked this site but hardly was on it since I didn't have it on my phone. Well things have changed and I'm on there everyday! 

When I was scooping out things I found this recipe called Pumpkin Pie Almonds. My husband loves Almonds and pumpkin pie so I thought these would be great for us to make and try. 
Last weekend we decided to try these so we got everything we needed at the store and came home and made these. They turned out really good, but we did decide next time we are going to add some sugar to them.  

Everything needed 



Ingredients:

  • 2 cups raw almonds
  • 3 tsp cinnamon
  • 3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
  • 4 tbs honey
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • Sea Salt
Directions:
Couldn't find the actually directions so we just made up our own...This is how we did ours.

  1. Preheat oven to 325
  2. Mix the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice & sea salt together, then mix the almonds in to coat with powder spices
  3. Mix in honey and vanilla
  4. Mix until all almonds a coated
  5. Bake for 20 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment