Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wine Bottles w/ Christmas Lights

As I have mentioned before...I LOVE Pinterest. There are so many fun ideas for the Holiday and just daily around the house projects to do. I have done a few baking things off there and they were really yummy. 

A couple weeks ago I decided to make these wine bottles with Christmas lights in them. My cousin actually found this idea and sent it to me! I fell in love with the idea and had to do it! We have a ton of wine bottles we have collected so this project was pretty cheap to put together. 

Items Needed:
- 3 wine bottles
- Clear Christmas lights (I got mine at hobby lobby for $1.99 each and they run on batteries

I took the back label off and left the front on. 
 Sorry this pictures is a little blurry but you get the idea. I'm going to try and dress them up for Thanksgiving and of course Christmas time! I will prolly buy just little things you can hang around the neck of the bottle.


No comments:

Post a Comment