Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pumpkin Beer

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone is having a great day!! 

About a week or so ago we went out with some friends and Shane ordered a pumpkin beer. He asked if I wanted to try it and I did and to my surprise I really liked it! Now if you know me you know I'm not a big beer drinker. There are just a few I like and Bud Light is my go to beer always. So, me liking a new beer really came to a shock. I always try Shane's beer and I never like them, Gross! 
Last week we stopped and got a 6 pack of it so we could enjoy it. I'm really liking this beer and I wish they would have it all year round, but I guess now I will have something new to look forward to every fall!! 
I've only tried one brand of pumpkin beer so, I guess it's time to branch out and try other brands to see if I like them! 



As I try more I will try and post them on here to see if I liked them or not and share. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment