Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Photo Edits

I'm always sharing photos from my photos shoots I do, but I never share the edits I do for so you can see the differences. I think from now on from every shoot I do I'm going to post a few edits. This will give you a look at to what I do when I edit the photos after I take them. I wish I would have thought of this earlier so I could have been posting from all the past shoots. 

Tonight I'm working pictures I did a couple weekends ago for one of Shane's family member. 


 Here is one of Joy & Aidan. 
In this photo I boosted the color and add dark edges to the "After" picture.
In this picture I just boosted the color to make them stand out. 

I will be sharing more from this shoot once I'm done with the edits this week. So stay tuned for more pictures from this shoot!


No comments:

Post a Comment