Saturday, October 27, 2012

Crock Pot Beer Chicken

This is yet another recipe I got off Pinterest...I told you I loved this site and it's so handy being on my phone now. ;)
Shane and I are always looking for new dinner's to make an sometimes it's just hard to come up with stuff. So, pinterest has really been helping a lot, not just with meals but with baking stuff as well. We both are getting more into baking and loving all the new stuff we are trying. 

This new meal is called Crock Pot Beer Chicken. It turned out to be really good. I'm loving using the crock pot more these days! 



Ingredients:

  • 2 Ibs chicken breast (I just used 2 from the store)
  • 1 bottle of beer (I used Corona) 
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tbsp dried oregano
  • 1/2 tsp black pepper
  • 1/2 tsp red pepper (I added this myself the recipe didn't call for it)
 Directions:

  1. Mix beer and spices together in crock pot 
  2. Place chicken in (I flipped the chicken a little to get all the ingredients on it)
  3. Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 6-8 hours (I cooked on low while we were at work and it turned out very good)


No comments:

Post a Comment