Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Photo Shoots

I'm sure a lot of you know by now about my Photography business I have been doing on the side, if you don't know about please check out my site.

I have really enjoyed doing this on the side and getting to capture so many memories for people to keep! I have always loved taking pictures so this side job is prefect for me!

I just wanted to share my special I'm going to be running in November....
I currently charge $70 for 2hrs , you choose location & you all you pictures on a CD.
For November ONLY you will only pay $45 instead of $70. What a great deal to get a bunch of pictures to keep! I thought this would be a great idea since Christmas is right around the corner and people I'm sure will want pictures for the family and friends.

Please contact me today to schedule your shoot! I look forward to capturing memories for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment