Monday, October 22, 2012

Christmas Wine Bottles

I know I know it's kinda early to be thinking about Christmas....but, not for me! I'm so excited for Christmas this year it's insane. I can't wait to decorate our home for the first time!!! 

This idea again came from my favorite site of all times....Pinterest!! This was another idea that was a MUST do for Christmas time. I had to shop around some to find the prefect decorations to put in these bottles before I made them. Once I found them it was time to get to work! Saturday afternoon while Shane was working I headed outside to start this little wine bottle project. They were very easy to do and didn't take much time at all. 

Items Needed:
3 wine bottles
Spray White Premier
Spray Adhesive
Epsom Salt
Christmas Decorations

Step 1
Spray the bottles with the white premier and let dry completely.

Step 2:
Spray bottles with adhesive and roll in Epsom salt. Let dry.
Here is what they look like when finished

Step 3:
Add the decorations and display for everyone too see!

I'm so happy with how these turned out. I just love them!!






No comments:

Post a Comment