A few weeks ago I found these yummy looking things on pinterest and just had to try them!. They turned out really good and we have made them one other time. :) We have added a new potato side to our recipe book. The second time we made they I put garlic butter on them to give them a little more flavor.
- 1 or 2 whole potatoes depending on size and how many you want to make. I just used 1 big potato.
- Cooked Bacon
- Small amount of butter, melted
- Garlic Salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush potatoes with butter on both sides.
- Place on un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until lightly brown. Turning them at half way.
- Once potatoes are ready top with cheese & bacon. Bake another minute or so until cheese is melted.
- Serve and Enjoy!