I have a TON of dessert recipes on Pinterest, so a couple weekends ago I wanted to make a yummy dessert. I jumped on my Baked Goods board to see what I should make. I can came across these little babies and thought they looked awesome, so I gave them a try.
They didn't turn out like the picture, but I know nothing ever does, but I think they should have come out a least close to it. These were good but I believe the could be much better. I'm going to have to give these a try again to see if I can get them more fudgey.
- 1 box brownie mix (I used my own recipe)
- Eggs & Oil (as directed on the brownie mix)
- 1 heaping cup (6 oz) Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup hot fudge (chilled or room temp.)
- 1 pkg Oreo cookies (I used double stuffed)
- Preheat oven according to the brownie box.
- Spray 8x8 pan with cooking spray
- Combine brownie mix, eggs & oil as directed on the box, but do not add the water.
- Add ice cream and hot fudge to brownie batter and stir to combine.
- Pour half the mix into the baking dish, layer with Oreos, then top with the remaining batter.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or as directed on the box.