Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cookies ‘N Cream Oreo Fudge Brownies

I have a TON of dessert recipes on Pinterest, so a couple weekends ago I wanted to make a yummy dessert. I jumped on my Baked Goods board to see what I should make. I can came across these little babies and thought they looked awesome, so I gave them a try.

They didn't turn out like the picture, but I know nothing ever does, but I think they should have come out a least close to it. These were good but I believe the could be much better. I'm going to have to give these a try again to see if I can get them more fudgey.



Ingredients:
  • 1 box brownie mix (I used my own recipe)
  • Eggs & Oil (as directed on the brownie mix)
  • 1 heaping cup (6 oz) Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
  • 1/4 cup hot fudge (chilled or room temp.)
  • 1 pkg Oreo cookies (I used double stuffed)
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven according to the brownie box.
  2. Spray 8x8 pan with cooking spray
  3. Combine brownie mix, eggs & oil as directed on the box, but do not add the water.
  4. Add ice cream and hot fudge to brownie batter and stir to combine.
  5. Pour half the mix into the baking dish, layer with Oreos, then top with the remaining batter.
  6. Bake 40-50 minutes or as directed on the box.


No comments:

Post a Comment