I'm going to back again to May My Birthday Luau. I wanted to make a fun punch for my party so I started searching around for ones that sounded good and I came across one! This cocktail punch tured out really good and it went super fast. I should have got enough stuff to make a double batch but I didn't know how people would react to it, but they liked it!
- 1 cup fresh stawberries or frozen
- 4 bottles Corona (12 oz.) beer, chilled
- 1 container frozen strawberry lemonade concentrate, thawed or pink lemonade
- 1/2 cup good quality vodka
- Garnish: Lemon slices or Strawberries
- In large container stir together the first 4 ingreidents. Serve over ice.
- Garnish with strawberries
- To make ahead: stir together lemonade concentrate and vodka in large container. Stir in strawberries and beer just before serving. Garnish if desired.