Thursday, August 22, 2013

Strawberry Beer Cocktail

I'm going to back again to May My Birthday Luau.  I wanted to make a fun punch for my party so I started searching around for ones that sounded good and I came across one! This cocktail punch tured out really good and it went super fast. I should have got enough stuff to make a double batch but I didn't know how people would react to it, but they liked it!




Ingredients:
  • 1 cup fresh stawberries or frozen
  • 4 bottles Corona (12 oz.) beer, chilled
  • 1 container frozen strawberry lemonade concentrate, thawed or pink lemonade
  • 1/2 cup good quality vodka
  • Garnish: Lemon slices or Strawberries
Directions:
  1. In large container stir together the first 4 ingreidents. Serve over ice.
  2. Garnish with strawberries
  3. To make ahead: stir together lemonade concentrate and vodka in large container. Stir in strawberries and beer just before serving. Garnish if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment