Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday, Lexan!!

Friday August 23rd my nephew turned 7!!! I can't believe how fast he growing! I feel like he was just a baby and now he is running around acting like a brat, but what kids doesn't at that age, haha ;). Saturday we got the celebrate with a cookout and swimming. It was a great day for swimming for sure! Lexan seemed to have a great party as he was running around in his underwear after he was done swimming. LOL 

The Birthday boy swimming
He's ready to jump in while I take pictures. 
 Running away from his dad.
And in the pool he goes
 Look at the smile he is giving me! He's one crazy boy!
 His birthday cake turned out awesome! 
 Happy 7th Birthday, Lexan!! 
 Time for gifts
He got a sword he has been wanting from Aunt Courtney & Uncle Shane.
 He got some clothes.

 He got himself a tablet, since he loves stealing phones and playing games on them :)

That's the end of this Birthday!! Until next year....


No comments:

Post a Comment