I have been trying to get back into trying new recipes lately, I have missed cooking and trying new things. For a while there we were making different things each week, then it kinda stopped. I have been trying at least once a week to try something new. Let's see how long that last. LOL
When I made spaghetti I also wanted to try these mini garlic monkey breads that I found on Pinterest. They looked so yummy and easy to make. They were very good but next time we make them we are going to use more garlic. There was a little garlic taste but I need more garlic favor to them. :)
This was the mixture you tossed the biscuits in.
The final outcome. I added butter and garlic to the top of them. Yum!
- 2 (7.5 oz) cans buttermilk biscuits
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Garlic salt
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut biscuits into 4 pieces and place in bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients together and pour over biscuits
- Gently toss to evenly coat.
- Use a greased 12-cup muffin tin and place 6-7 pieces in each cup.
- Sprinkle the garlic salt on top.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes
- Serve warm