Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Mini Garlic Monkey Bread

I have been trying to get back into trying new recipes lately, I have missed cooking and trying new things. For a while there we were making different things each week, then it kinda stopped. I have been trying at least once a week to try something new. Let's see how long that last. LOL 

When I made spaghetti I also wanted to try these mini garlic monkey breads that I found on Pinterest. They looked so yummy and easy to make. They were very good but next time we make them we are going to use more garlic. There was a little garlic taste but I need more garlic favor to them. :) 

This was the mixture you tossed the biscuits in.
 The final outcome. I added butter and garlic to the top of them. Yum! 

Ingredients:

  • 2 (7.5 oz) cans buttermilk biscuits
  • 6 tbsp. butter, melted
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tbsp. dried parsley flakes
  • 1/8  cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tsp Garlic salt
Directions:
  1. Pre-Heat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Cut biscuits into 4 pieces and place in bowl.
  3. Combine remaining ingredients together and pour over biscuits
  4. Gently toss to evenly coat.
  5. Use a greased 12-cup muffin tin and place 6-7 pieces in each cup.
  6. Sprinkle the garlic salt on top.
  7. Bake for 12-14 minutes
  8. Serve warm
Makes 12 


No comments:

Post a Comment