Saturday night we had a ugly sweater and cookie exchange party to attend. I didn't just want to make the normal boring old cookies you just pop in the oven. So I started looking around to find some fun cookies to make. I ran across this recipe and thought it would be prefect for this time of year.
And of course they sounded yummy!
So after my photo shoot on Saturday morning I came home and baked a little over 3 dozen of these cookies. I took 2 dozen to the exchange and the other dozen was given to the homeless shelter.
Here's everything you need to make these cookies. Remember these pictures reflect making 3dz.
You mix the cake mix, whipped topping and egg all together.
Then you take and make 1 inch balls and roll in the confectioner's sugar.
Place on the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
Bake on 350 for 10 mins.
These ingredients reflect making just a dozen of these.
- 1 (18.25oz) package devil's food cake mix with pudding
- 2 1/4 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup confectioner's sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cake mix, whipped topping and egg together. Mix well. Mixture will be sticky
- Drop 1 inch balls of dough into confectioner's sugar, roll slightly to form uniform size balls. Place on lightly greased baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake 10 mins. Remove to racks to cool. Store in tightly covered container.