Saturday, December 31, 2011

The End of 2011

I can't believe 2011 is over! This year went by fast, crazy. I'm excited to see what 2012 has awaiting for us. :) Another year and new beginnings.
I set a few goals for myself at the beginning of 2011 and I feel pretty good that I accomplished them.
One goal that I had was to open my own website for all my cards, invites and more. I can say I got this up and running and am very happy that I finally got this done. Please visit Courtney's Cards & More and check out my stuff and feel free to contact me to place an order. I haven't been very active with all my crafts lately but hopefully I can do more next year. :)
Another goal I set for myself was to get more into photography. I love taking pictures and editing them! I'm happy to say this took off and I have been busy with doing photo shoots since October. I'm very pleased with how much business I have gotten with offering shoots this year. I have had a ton of fun doing all different kinds of shoot (Seniors, Families Kids...). I also got a Facebook page up and going for all the shoots I have done. Please check it out and let me know if anyone wants to book a shoot with me for 2012. I look forward to continuing this business and doing a ton more shoots! Photography is a big passion of mine and I look forward to see what 2012 brings my way with this.
At the beginning of 2011 I wanted to start eating better and working out on a weekly basic. I did so good at this from day one of 2011. We started getting healthier foods and I worked out almost everyday. I'm happy to say I did loss 10ibs and I was so happy about this. I had to go out and buy new pants b/c mine no longer fit and I went down 2 pant sizes. I felt so good about myself and was so proud that I worked so hard. I'm sad to say that in Sept when we went on our vacation to Mexico that the whole eating and working out routine kinda got lost. but we did have a great vacation! But, I plan to make this a goal for 2012 again. Since the holidays will be over I'm ready to get back into my workout routine and eating better!

I hope everyone has a safe New Years and if you are out please be safe! There can be some crazy people out there.

I'm planning on making a goal list for 2012 so please stay tuned to see what I want to accomplish in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment