Tuesday, December 6, 2011

First Snowfall of Winter!

I didn't realize that it was suppose to snow overnight into the morning. So when I looked out the window this morning you could imagine my shock to see my car covered in WHITE hello first snow of winter. I wasn't ready for the snow so I'm glad it wasn't a big snow...Plus people on the roads forget how to drive in the snow and it drives me crazy. It was pretty snow but I'm glad it didn't last long. Hopefully the big snow fall will wait for awhile so I can prefer myself. LOL

I had to take some pictures of our 1st snow of winter this morning. So here they are!



Hope everyone was safe this morning driving to work. It was a little slick in someplace. I didn't have any problems expect for the stupid drivers but we can't get around that. LOL 


No comments:

Post a Comment