I made this dessert for Christmas to take to his side and my side of the family. They turned out pretty good.
Everything you need
Mixing the cake mix and butter together
Spread in baking pan
Mix marshmallow creme and peanut butter together
Spread onto of cake mix then crumble rest of cake mix onto of marshmallow creme and PB.
Done and ready to serve
- 1 package devil's food cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 7oz jar marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In bowl, combine cake mix and butter; mix well. Spread half the mixture into greased 13x9 baking pan.
- Combine the marshmallow creme and peanut butter; carefully spread over cake mixture.
- Crumble reserved cake mix over the top
- Bake 18-20mins or until a tooth pick inserted near the corner comes out with moist crumbs (do not over bake)
- Cool completely
- Cut into squares