Everything you need
Mixing in the marshmallow creme, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
Melting the semisweet chocolate chips & milk chocolate chips
Done and ready to serve
- 1 7oz jar marshmallow creme
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2/3 cups evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In large sauce pan over medium heat, combine marshmallow creme, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt. Bring to full boil, and cook for 5 mins, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour in semisweet chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts and vanilla
- Pour into prepared pan
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm