Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Decorating

It's that time a year again to pull out my Christmas decorations! I love decorating this time of year! I can't wait till we have a house and I can decorate outside, I'm going to have so much fun with that!
The day after Thanksgiving I pulled out the decorations and decorated our house! It looks so cute all dolled up for Christmas.
Normally I'm not ready for Christmas AT ALL but year I'm so ready! I have been the spirit and I'm loving it. I just have 1 person left on our list to shop for and all the shopping is done. This is a first for us to be done so soon normally we are doing it the week of Christmas but not this year!

Our Little Tree

Under the tree





I'm thinking about putting some lights up in our window....but haven't decided yet....


No comments:

Post a Comment