Monday, December 19, 2011

Photo Shoot: Kids, Kids & More Kids....

A few weeks ago I had the chance to do a shoot with 6 cute little kids. A girl I used to stamp club with asked if I would come to her house and take pictures of her kid and 5 foster kids that her and another girl take care of right now. I was very happy to have the chance to do this for her and the kids. The kids were a lot of fun but yes this was challenging just having 6 kids in one room and trying to get them to stand still while you snapped a picture. Challenging but I had fun with them and the pictures turned out good! This is the first time I have done this many kids at once. I do enjoying taking kids pictures because you just never know what you will capture.

Here are some pictures from my shoot of the kids....










To see more from this shoot, please visit my Facebook Page.


No comments:

Post a Comment