Monday, December 12, 2011

Pumpkin Pie

Yes I know I'm sure everyone knows how to make pumpkin pie. But I am sharing recipes from Thanksgiving so it's a must I share the recipe I use. :) I love pumpkin pie with lots of whipped cream! Yum!

Pumpkin Pie

Ingredients:
  • 1 (9in) unbaked pie crust
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 15oz can Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin
  • 1 12 oz can Evaporated Milk

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
  2. Combine sugar, salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Mix together
  3. In large bowl beat eggs lightly, stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice mix. Gradually stir in evaporated milk.
  4. Pour into pie shell
  5. Bake 15mins. Reduce temp to 350 degrees. Bake 40-50mins or until knife comes out clean.
  6. Cool on wire rack for 2hrs



No comments:

Post a Comment